Labor Day is just around the corner! Use this delicious bacon macaroni recipe for your weekend barbecue. It’s sure to make your outdoor grilling a big hit!
This recipe makes 12 servings and takes just 20 minutes of prep time, not including chill time.
2 cups uncooked elbow macaroni
1 large tomato, finely chopped
5 green onions, finely chopped
1-1/4 cups mayonnaise
5 teaspoon white vinegar
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon pepper
1 pound bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
1. Cook macaroni as package directs and drain.
2. Transfer to a large bowl and stir in tomato, celery and green onions.
3. In a small bowl whisk together the mayonnaise, vinegar, salt and pepper.
4. Pour over macaroni and toss.
5. Cover the bowl and put it in the fridge for at least 2 hours.
6. Before you serve, stir in the bacon.