Precision Pipe Lining (PPL) is perfect for facilities with drain pipes underneath the floors of high-traffic areas. In the past, when those pipes needed replacing or repairing, it would involve major disruption and impact the function of your facility for days, perhaps weeks. PPL offers no-dig sewer pipe repair and pipe lining. It’s a game-changer that not only gets the job done quickly and easily, it also lets you continue business as usual.
Everything from schools and office buildings to residential complexes can benefit tremendously from our Precision Pipe Lining services. Here’s how:
- Minimal disruption – Proprietary technology relines pipes through a small opening.
- No risk to flooring or underground utilities – The days of rerouting and compromising service are gone.
- Repairs most types of pipes – Works on cast iron, clay, PVS, and more.
- Repairs stacks and large diameters – Repair vertical stacks without cutting into walls and pipes up to 8 inches in diameter.
- 50-year life expectancy – Materials are made to last and installed by factory-trained technicians.
Thanks for checking out this month’s blog. If you’d like to learn more about Precision Pipe Lining from Zurn Plumbing, give us a call or fill out our online contact form.