Nothing wakes you up quite like stepping into a nice, warm shower — except when the water is still cold and you’re left shivering until the hot water reaches you. The Grundfos Hot Water Recirculation System can fix that.
What Is It?
Part of the Grundfos Comfort System, this recirculation pump is a small and simple solution that eliminates cold water runoff at any faucet or fixture. Using a bypass valve and pump with a timer to control water flow, the system shortcuts the return line to your heater which means your water instantly runs at the temperature you prefer. The pump saves water because it delivers hot water immediately for your needs in the kitchen or bathrooms.
• Hot water from any tap the instant you turn it on, even from low-flow fixtures
• Significant water and sewage disposal savings
• Preserves the 12,000–38,000 gallons of water wasted annually by an average U.S. household as it waits for that water to heat up
• Programmable 24-hour timer guarantees hot water supply during peak times in your household (such as early mornings and before bedtime)
• Designed for nearly-silent, maintenance-free operation
How Do I Get One?
Our Zurn technicians are certified for all Grundfos products. The Hot Water Recirculation System requires only approximately two hours to install. For the average household, the system can be installed for less than $800.
Use our online contact form and schedule your appointment to install a Grundfos Hot Water Recirculation System today.