a recipe from The Brewer and the Baker
Just in time for Cinco de Mayo, this fresh fusion of grapefruit and lime juices are the stars of our “faux” Paloma.
Total Time: 10 mins | Serves: 2
- 1/2 cup fresh-squeezed grapefruit juice (about 1 large)
- 1/4 cup fresh-squeezed lime juice (~2 limes)
- 4 drops liquid stevia (or simple syrup or your favorite sweetener, to taste)
- 3/4 cup club soda
- 2 small glasses of ice
- Lime or grapefruit wedges, for garnish
- Mix the grapefruit juice, lime juice, and the sweetener of your choice in a large glass or shaker.
- Divide club soda between two glasses of ice.
- Pour half of the grapefruit mixture into each of the glasses.
- Garnish with lime or grapefruit wedges, if using.